iOS Architectural Design Patterns
iOS continues to evolve and we're constantly looking to improve our code while providing rich user experiences. Here's a few ideas people have had that continue to push the envelope in architectural design patterns.
- VIPER - Designed for testability
- SOLID principles - some guidelines on how to separate the components of your code
- ReSwift (based on REDUX) - Attempts to more clearly separate state vs actions
- MVVM - Model -- View -- View-Model
- CORE - Brings state machines
- 4v Engine - An enhancement over VIPER and MVVM-C